Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome!!

A little about me:  I live in Missouri with my wonderful husband and our four children.  I am currently a stay at home mom to two girls and two boys.  Although, my house can be crazy at times I still find the time to make our house a home.  This is our first house, so we are slowly adding our personal touches to it.  My husband is very talented and is great at making my dreams into a reality.  Together we make a great team in our home renovations. 
I never thought I would have a blog, but one day I stumbled across one and I could not stop reading.  One click there and another there became my nightly routine.  That routine gave me the courage that I could do this also.  So, just bare with me since I am new and try to figure it all out.  

Dawn

No comments: